Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BIG CHANGES in Linkin Park

When i was young Linkin Park is the most famous band in our place, i grew up listening there music like crawling,papercut etc. But i noticed that the lyrics of there songs are full of hatred,retaliation,foul words.

 Music Video's from: Youtube

 

 well for me its not a good example of music for the youth.
so i stop listening to there music.

years have passed, i was shocked when i was heard there new single playing on the radio entitled "WHAT I'VE DONE"



This song is very interesting because from there negative lyrics to positive.

Lots of rumors swirling that most if not all the LP members are Christian..or at least their arrows often head toward Jesus.


  The new songs are mostly like they forgetting the old linkin park and looking forward for a good music influence for all. this band really rock!!



Link Park is touring with POD, and Project 86
ALL CHRISTIAN BANDS!! GOD BLESS!!

Jeremiah 31:19
After I strayed, I repented; after I came to understand, I beat my breast. I was ashamed and humiliated because I bore the disgrace of my youth.'

0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals