Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rock n' Roll with Rocksteddy \m/



One day my cousin "Jhay-r "muymoy" Vasaya" invited me to watch them performing live! (Rocksteddy)
sure moy!,
he said ok then dress up dude. Ok just wait. . .
after a few minutes. . .
C'mon let's rock!! then we ride on his car going to SMX Moa. While he is driving we are talking about his experience in rocksteddy. . (too long story to elaborate haha) i didn't notice that we are at the gig place, i saw a bunch of people singing and jumping, I'm so amazed of what I've seen then i asked my cousin what time rocksteddy will performed?? hmm about 30mins more. .

I can't wait to see their rocking the crowd!!

30mins. Later

my cousin grab his bass, Mr. Juven Pelingon's Guitar (Lead Guitarist)
 



After that they went to the stage and the crowds getting wild screaming the name of the band.
before they start i went to the backstage and searching for a good spot to capture a good angel of picture and video.



After the gig. my cousin and sir jeff invite me to drink a beer at madison, jeff (drummer) is so kind he didn't even act like a rockstar or a celebrity. They Drink what i drink and eat what i eat..



This band Really ROCKS!! Thank you to Jhay-r "muymoy" Vasaya!. . More Power Rocksteddy!! Rock on!!


   (this picture has a rights to publish in this blog i have the permission from jhay-r Vasaya rocksteddy bassist.)

0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Deals